[Open-education] Call for E-learning Projects by Germany Ministry for Education and Research

Sören Auer auer at cs.uni-bonn.de
Sun Dec 7 08:07:57 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I guess this is only relevant for people on the list based in Germany.

The Germany Ministry for Education and Research recently launched a call
for "Erfahrbares Lernen" (experiencable learning):

http://www.bmbf.de/foerderungen/25019.php

We are currently considering to submit a proposal centered around
extending our http://SlideWiki.org open collaborative learning content
creation platform. We are currently looking for partners in psychology,
pedagogy, education and companies in the area. Please send me an email,
in case you are interested or know someone who could be.

Best,

Sören

--
Enterprise Information Systems, Computer Science, University of Bonn
http://eis.iai.uni-bonn.de

Fraunhofer Institute Intelligent Analysis & Information Systems (IAIS)
Organized Knowledge -- http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de

Skype: soerenauer, Mobile +4915784988949

http://linkedin.com/in/soerenauer
https://twitter.com/SoerenAuer