[Open-education] report from the Creative Commons policy debate on OER in the European Parliament

Alek Tarkowski atarkowski at centrumcyfrowe.pl
Wed Feb 26 13:02:59 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Last week I organised on behalf of Creative Commons a policy debate on OERs in the European Parliament, sponsored by a Polish Member of the Parliament, Róza Thun. We had a good turnout of stakeholders and experts, and there was a general feeling that such discussions are needed more often. We're thinking about organising something bigger, with a European and policy focus, probably after summer holidays.

Here's a detailed report from the event:
http://oerpolicy.eu/really-open-education-reflections-from-cc-policy-debate/

best,
Alek
--
dyrektor, Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt: Polska
Twitter: @atarkowski

polecam:
otwartawiedza.pl / otwartezasoby.pl / otwartengo.pl / otwartezabytki.pl / kulturaponadprawem.pl