[Open-education] myths about OER and how to answer them - survey

Leo Havemann l.havemann at bbk.ac.uk
Thu Feb 27 10:23:53 UTC 2014

Thanks both – Lorna that’s a useful post thank you – and Kamil I look forward to your results!

Another thing people might be interested in looking at (also a few years old, and this is not proper research, but does represent collation of views of around 30-40 learning technologists present at the session):

Havemann, Leo and Bramer, B. and Sherman, S. (2010) This educational resource could not be opened.  <http://eprints.bbk.ac.uk/8753/> In: M25 Learning Technology Group, March 2010, London, UK. (Unpublished)

Cheers

Leo