[Open-education] myths about OER and how to answer them - survey

Kamil (Creative Commons) kamil at creativecommons.pl
Fri Feb 28 04:26:57 UTC 2014

Thanks again, it will be very usefull.

As we share those references I thought I will put some also:

Jeremy Knox, Five critiques of the open educational resources movement,
Teaching in Higher Education Volume 18, Issue 8, 2013
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13562517.2013.774354?journalCode=cthe20

Gerd Kortemeyer, Ten Years Later: Why Open Educational Resources Have
Not Noticeably Affected Higher Education, and Why We Should Care,
Educase review
http://www.educause.edu/ero/article/ten-years-later-why-open-educational-resources-have-not-noticeably-affected-higher-education-and-why-we-should-ca

Fighting Black PR around OER, blog post from FLOSS hacktivist working
with lots of public consultations
http://rys.io/en/95

best,