[Open-education] Open Education Handbook SlideWiki presentation

Darya Tarasowa darya.tarasowa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:58:12 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

If nobody is against, I've started a presentation based on handbook draft
in SlideWiki.org. Here is the link: http://slidewiki.org/deck/10559/latest

For now I've only made the structure and will continue with a style. Should
I use black-white-green styling like here http://education.okfn.org/ ?

We will be happy if some of you are involved. For doing that you should
first register in http://slidewiki.org and mail to me your mail address or
nickname you used for the registration. This is to add you to the editors
group in order to avoid creating a plenty of revisions.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Kind regards,

Darya Tarasowa

Phd student

Enterprise Information Systems Department, University of Bonn,

Fraunhofer IAIS <http://www.iais.fraunhofer.de/>  <http://aksw.org/>