[Open-education] List of Free Software in Education news collection - May

ryunoki at openmailbox.org ryunoki at openmailbox.org
Wed Jun 4 20:12:42 UTC 2014

Good evening,

on Twitter, I'm following a bunch of users sharing interests.
Some of them are Free Software advocates, for example Guido Arnold
(@schwoggel)

Yesterday he tweeted
(https://twitter.com/schwoggel/status/473805597776031744)
a link to the FSFE blog dealing with education.
FDFE is the Free Software Foundation Europe in case you haven't heard
about them, yet.

In case you're interested, read the monthly digest of May here:
https://blogs.fsfe.org/guido/2014/06/free-software-in-education-news-may/

Or browse the education category:
https://blogs.fsfe.org/guido/category/education/

Feel free to get in touch with him. I'm happy to forward questions.

Regards

André Jaenisch