[Open-education] OKFestival: Open Education Smörgåsbord

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Thu Jun 5 08:48:33 UTC 2014

Dear All,

The OKFestival programme
<http://2014.okfestival.org/festival-programme/> is now live!

The Open Education Working Group have an exciting workshop session lined
up for any one keen to participate in, or to find out more about open
education: Open Education Smörgåsbord <http://sched.co/1hgj0q1>. The
plan is to allow people to sample our smörgåsbord and get people
interacting, collaborating, sharing, making and ultimately learning
about what the future of education could be. We plan to make some OERs
along the way and may even have nibbles to tempt you with!

*Our workshop will be running on Wednesday, July 16 from 14:00 -- 16:00*.

Read more about our plans in this blog post:
http://education.okfn.org/okfestival-open-education-smorgasbord/

If you don't have your OKFestival tickets then get them soon
<http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/>!

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy