[Open-education] Open Government Data: Helping Parents to find the Best School for their Kids

Simeon Oriko simeon at jamlab.co.ke
Tue Jun 3 21:50:19 UTC 2014

Hi Marieke,

The Open Institute based in Nairobi worked on KCPE Trends which aggregates and visualizes education performance data for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) from 2006 to 2011.

There’s a report out that aggregates some thoughts by stakeholders on this and other education issues in Kenya. I’ve attached it to this email.

Hope this is useful.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

--
Simeon Oriko | Co-Founder

Web: www.jamlab.co.ke | Twitter: @JamlabHQ

LinkedIn: ke.linkedin.com/in/simeonoriko

Cell: +254 724 892 941 | Skype: simeonoriko