[Open-education] Friday chat: Do open educational resources have to be available online?

leutha at fabiant.eu leutha at fabiant.eu
Fri Jun 27 18:22:29 UTC 2014

There is no reason to see online as part of the definition.

On reflection I discovered my introduction to Open Education Resources was when
I was 11.

My school venerated William Hunter in terms of the Open Bible
<https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/User:Leutha/How_Open_is_Open/Open_Book#Presentation>
!

I am not a Christian, but have seen this in terms of the ability tfor the
learner to make their own interpretation of the learning materials.

all the best

Fabian