[Open-education] Webinar with panOpen's CEO: May 22

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Mon May 5 02:26:48 UTC 2014

Greetings Open Colleagues:

As open education continues to move mainstream we're seeing new business
models emerge around "open."

One of these new businesses is panOpen: https://www.panopen.com

Good news - we have an opportunity to learn about panOpen and have a
discussion their CEO, Brian Jacobs, on May 22.

Title: A sustainable model for OER