[Open-education] Webinar with panOpen's CEO: May 22

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Mon May 5 18:52:56 UTC 2014

Whoops - the correct time for the webinar is: Noon (pacific) / 3:00pm
(eastern) / 7:00pm (UTC)

Here is the correct info:

   - Title: A sustainable model for OER
   - Date: 22 May
   - Time: Noon (pacific) / 3:00pm (eastern) / 7:00pm (UTC)
   - Register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/914567533121475074

Good week all,

Cable