[Open-education] Introduction of Leonhard Dobusch

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Sat May 3 19:11:01 UTC 2014

Welcome Leonhard! ;-)

So far we've had this great blog post on Open Education in Germany
<http://education.okfn.org/open-education-germany/>from Zwetana Penova
looking at how teachers are engaging with OERs. It would be great to
hear more about different aspects of OER creation and use in Germany.

Marieke

On 02/05/2014 20:45, Andre Jaenisch wrote:

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <http://linkedup-project.eu/> Project Community Coordinator |
skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 | @mariekeguy
<http://twitter.com/mariekeguy>