[Open-education] Fwd: Help Us Build the Open Coalition

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri May 9 20:40:10 UTC 2014

Hi Pat,

That's an advert for the post that has now been filled by Bekka Kahn.
The post was drafted by a group of open organisations including
Wikimedia, Creative Commons, P2PU and Open Knowledge.

The wiki page (which is very new - more info will be added) has details
on the Open Coalition Project
https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Open_Coalition
<https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Open_Coalition>which is being launched on
the 19th in London.

It's all very new stuff that has been mainly discussed by email so far -
but hopefully good things on the horizon.

Marieke

On 09/05/2014 21:30, Pat Lockley wrote:
> Hey,
> anyone got any info on this -
> https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Open_Coalition_Project_Co-ordinator -
> this is pretty much all google returns?
> Pat
>

> On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 9:23 PM, Marieke Guy <marieke.guy at okfn.org
> <mailto:marieke.guy at okfn.org>> wrote:
>
>     In case anyone is in London on May 19th and is interested in being
>     involved in the Open Coalition.
>
>     The background behind this is an attempt to unite those working in
>     the field of open who are building communities.  It would be great
>     to have the  open education community represented in some way ;-)
>
>     Have a good weekend.
>
>     Marieke

Marieke Guy
LinkedUp <http://linkedup-project.eu/> Project Community Coordinator |