[Open-education] Fwd: Help Us Build the Open Coalition

Rebecca Kahn bekka at p2pu.org
Mon May 12 09:11:34 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

Thanks to Marieke for passing this message on. Yes, I've just taken up the
post of Open Coalition co-ordinator, you can find all the info here:
https://wikimedia.org.uk/wiki/Open_Coalition

If you're in London on the 19th of May, please join us for the meetup at
the Wikimedia UK offices.

And if you have any questions, feel free to give me a shout.

Best
Bekka