[Open-education] Today (5 Nov) 14:30-15:30 UTC: Open Knowledge Community session by Open Science

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Nov 5 08:53:22 UTC 2014

Some of you may be interested in the following community session later
on today-

Today (5 Nov) 14:30-15:30 UTC: Open Knowledge Community session by Open
Science

Hi All

I hope to see you later on google hangouts to discuss some open science
projects and their experiences and lessons for engaging and developing
digital communities. Big thanks to our speakers:

  * Kshitiz Khanal

  * Claire Herbert- Digital dissemination of Open Science data in the
    Lake Winnipeg Watershed

  * Fiona Nielsen- moving towards Open Science, Open Metadata in genomics

  * Liz Barry - Lessons from Public Lab community development

All are welcome so please do join if you can make it and share widely.
The hangout link will be posted in the community wiki [1] and on the
meeting pad [2] shortly before the call at 14:30-15:30 UTC.

Jenny

[1] http://wiki.okfn.org/Community_Sessions_Schedule
[2]Â https://pad.okfn.org/p/openscience-community
<https://pad.okfn.org/p/openscience-community>