[Open-education] OER15 Conference: Mainstreaming Open Education

Parcell E.J. e.j.parcell at swansea.ac.uk
Fri Nov 21 13:21:36 UTC 2014

Dear colleague,

OER15: Mainstreaming Open Education

This is a reminder of the call for abstracts at OER15, the closing date is 24 November, so submit your 500 word abstract now.

Abstracts are not limited to the presentation of papers - workshops and posters are also invited and alternative formats welcomed, so surprise us with something creative!

The conference is international, so we invite both staff and students from around the globe to join us. We have a very small inclusivity fund available to help students and FE college staff attend, available to deserving cases on a first come-first served basis (see registration page on the website for details).

Our venue is the impressive Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Cardiff, South Wales on 14-15 April 2015.

Full details of the call are on the website http://oer15.oerconf.org/abstracts/

Please display the attached poster if you can and pass this information on to anyone you think may be interested in participating in OER15.

Kind Regards,

The OER15 Committee

Visit our website: http://oer15.oerconf.org

#OER15 news