[Open-education] Community Session scheduled (December 11) - Presenting the Open Education Handbook

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri Nov 21 13:03:44 UTC 2014

Just to clarify - this is an online session and not part of the
'Education in the Digital Era Conference
<http://openeducationeuropa.eu/en/edu-in-digital-era>' to be held in
Brussels (which looks very interesting!).

As is always the case - lots of great things tend to happen at the same
time ;-)

Anyway we will be running the community session for those who are
planning on staying at home or at work on the 11th and would like
something to brighten up their day!!

Marieke