[Open-education] Fwd: [MyData & Open Data] A resource guide on personal data and privacy

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Thu Nov 27 13:26:08 UTC 2014

Some of you may be interested in the resource guide on personal data and
privacy
<http://wiki.okfn.org/Resource_guide_for_personal_data_and_privacy> that
has just been launched on the Open Knowledge Wiki. It lists lots of
relevant resources and defines terms.

Privacy issues are becoming increasingly relevant to all the areas I
work in, so I'm sure others must be experiencing this too.

I often feel ill-equipped to answer questions (or even express a
committed opinion) on the topic - so this type of support is really useful.

If anyone has any resources to add then get editing on the wiki or let
Sally know - cced in here.

Thanks

Marieke