[Open-education] Thank you for attending the OEPS Advisory Forum 2014

Anna.Page anna.page at open.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 14:54:36 UTC 2014

Dear Alan Rae,
Thank you for attending the first OEPS advisory forum on the 13th October in Edinburgh, we hope it was a stimulating and useful event.  The day was enormously helpful to the OEPS project team and we would like to thank you for your contributions and ideas - your role as active advisors at this and similar events is crucial to the success of the Opening Educational Practices in Scotland project.
You may have seen that several posts have been published on the http://oepscotland.org blog since the advisory forum about the event, with more to follow in the coming weeks.
We will be pleased to receive your feedback on the OEPS advisory forum event and how you would like the OEPS project to collaborate with you and your institution or organisation.  Please complete the short feedback questionnaire at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/OEPS_AdvisoryForum
We are planning the second OEPS advisory forum event to run for one day during the second half of March 2015 and will be circulating the date very soon.
Best wishes
Pete Cannell, Andrew Law, Kate Signorini, Ronald Macintyre, Anna Page, Beck Pitt
The OEPS project team
[oeps_banner_blog-test]
http://oepscotland.org/
oepscotland at gmail.com<mailto:oepscotland at gmail.com>