[Open-education] Ideas for Online Community Sessions

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri Sep 12 07:01:01 UTC 2014

Open Knowledge are putting together a programme of online Community
Sessions and they are after suggestions...

/Do you have a skill to share? Want to host an online discussion/debate
about an Open Knowledge-like topic? Have an idea for a skillshare or
discussion, but need help making it happen? Some of you hosted or
attended sessions at OKFest. Why not host one online? At OKFestival, we
had an Open Matchmaker wall to connect learning and sharing. This is a
little experiment to see if we can replicate that spirit online. We'd
love to collaborate with you to make this possible. /
http://blog.okfn.org/2014/09/11/matchmakers-in-action-help-wanted/

*Does anyone have anything they'd like to present or would like to hear
about related to open education?*

Our last Community session was on Open Education Data
<http://blog.okfn.org/2014/06/27/what-has-open-data-got-to-do-with-education/>
and was very well received. Any other ideas? We can chat about them on
the list or you can submit them directly to the Trello board
<https://trello.com/b/hDH6zD35/open-knowledge-community-sessions>.

Thanks

Marieke

--