[Open-education] Friday chat: What can the open education 'movement' and open education working group learn from other movements and working groups?

Fred Baker fredwbaker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:55:31 UTC 2014

I am interested in the mentorship elements, personally. I am also
interested in finding lists and communities in the US. I recently moved to
Florida, and I was hoping to connect with others in the area. Can anyone
suggest any lists or communities they may know of in the US? Especially in
the SouthEast?

--
best,

Fredrick W. Baker III

e-mail:      fredwbaker at gmail.com
Phone:      251-281-8517
Skype:       fredwbaker
Twitter:    @FredWBaker
WWW:     FredWBaker.com

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model
obsolete."~Buckminster Fuller