[Open-education] Friday Chat: Privacy and open education continued...

Tore Hoel Tore.Hoel at hioa.no
Fri Sep 26 09:51:55 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Related the quantified student I can offer my slides introducing ethical reflection (Potter box approach) on the issues - http://www.slideshare.net/toreh/learning-analytics-ethical-questions-and-dilemmas  Tried out in Belgrade this week. A blog post will soon appear on  http://laceproject.eu

Best,

-Tore

-----
Tore Hoel

Head Advisor, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
www.hioa.no<http://www.hioa.no>
Tore.Hoel at hioa.no<mailto:Tore.Hoel at hioa.no>
+47 48189005
Skype: odintorloke
Twitter: @tore

Coordinator NordicOER - Creating a network for sharing Open Educational Resources in the Nordic countries
nordicoer.org<http://nordicoer.org>

Partner LACE - Learner Analytics Community Exchange
laceproject.eu<http://laceproject.eu>

Partner Open Discovery Space
opendiscoveryspace.eu<http://opendiscoveryspace.eu>