[Open-education] Fwd: [okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge confirms Pavel Richter as new CEO

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Apr 29 16:20:07 UTC 2015

Yes, I'd love to see lots more interaction with the Wikimedia communities!

On 29/04/2015 17:18, John Cummings wrote:
> Super, really excited to see how this affects CKAN and Wikidata.
>

> On 29 April 2015 at 17:14, Marieke Guy <marieke.guy at okfn.org
> <mailto:marieke.guy at okfn.org>> wrote:
>
>     Great news that I just had to share! ;-)

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |
@mariekeguy <http://twitter.com/mariekeguy>
Open Education Working Group <http://education.okfn.org/>
Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn <http://twitter.com/okfn>|
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog