[Open-education] "How to OER" -- practical suggestions for educators & where to publish

Pat Lockley (Pgogy) info at pgogywebstuff.com
Thu Apr 30 14:38:04 UTC 2015

Hello and welcome

1) What is the "best" place to publish my resources?
I would suggest publishing to places where people will find it in
passing, so youtube, vimeo, flickr or soundcloud. Placing them online
and letting google index them might work well as a start. Finding a
repository would be useful too.

2) What is the commonly suggested license for the resources?
UK education tended to favour by-nc-sa, with arguments for by-sa as
well.

3) How do you deal with partial content, and how can we make coursework
incrementally more open?
Depends on the content, could see github being an interesting option
here

Hope this helps

Pat

--