[Open-education] Open Education Moldova

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Aug 5 12:31:31 UTC 2015

Continuing our theme of slightly more unusual European countries today
we have a post on Open Education in the Republic of Moldova. Moldova is
another Eastern European and former Soviet republic country and shares
linguistic and cultural roots with neighbouring Romania.

Cristina Lisii, Dmitri Belan and Alex Oprunenco from the United Nations
Development Programme and working on the MiLab (Moldova Social
Innovation Hub) Project explain current initiatives and future plans.
http://education.okfn.org/open-education-moldova/

Thanks

Marieke
--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |