[Open-education] Illustrating Open Education

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon Aug 10 08:28:33 UTC 2015

Happy Monday everyone!

So what is your mental image when you think of Open Education? Is it
open books, or huge amounts of data flowing, or children using ipads? Or
is it the Open Education week logo, or even our Open Education Working
Group logo?

I've written a brief blog post on how I find and use images for blog
posts, presentations etc.
http://education.okfn.org/illustrating-open-education/

It would be great to crowdsource other suggestions. Just add a comment
to the post or send something in to the mailing list.

Thanks

Marieke
--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |