[Open-education] About Open Textbook Sprints/Hackathons

Werner Westermann wernerwestermannj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:25:24 UTC 2015

Thank you Matt for your response, very interesting the hackpack as well as
task list!!!  Any contribution, be happy te extend.  I'll be most keen to
see how the sprints with school teachers (by the way I am a teacher) and
the textbook I would love to build is related to Civic-Citizenship
education for 11th and 12th grade levels.  So be sure to communicate the
activity!!!  Best wishes,

Werner