[Open-education] Plans for Open Education Week #openeducationwk

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Feb 25 09:01:34 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

It's been soooo quiet on the list!! What have you all been up to??!

I've been pretty busy working on new projects (on Open Access and
OpenGLAM) but hope to be doing more Open Education work soon. Oh and I
did attend Open Data Camp UK last week - which was great - here's my
blog post about open data and community engagement
<http://blog.okfn.org/2015/02/24/open-data-camp-uk-bursting-out-of-the-open-data-bubble/>.

The week after next is Open Education Week and it would be great to hear
people's plans.
http://www.openeducationweek.org/

Has anyone got any events lined up - would anyone like to try something
new? Is anyone working on anything they'd like to share? The blog and
the list is here to support you.

Be great to hear from people - even just to check you're all still there!!

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |