[Open-education] Plans for Open Education Week #openeducationwk

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Wed Feb 25 11:00:03 UTC 2015

Hi Yves,

Wow! Two events - sounds great!

Just to be clear that the general co-ordination for Open Education Week
is being carried out by  OEC and you can submit events on their site:
http://www.openeducationweek.org/ - I'm guessing this is the portal you
refer to.

It would be great to hear more about your planned events though. What
are you going to be doing?

Does anyone else have anything planned or would like to share anything
on the blog?

Marieke