[Open-education] Use of Open Data in Higher Education

Atenas, Javiera j.atenas at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 26 15:05:22 UTC 2015

Dear OER fellows,

After a conversation with Marieke Guy (OKFN), Leo Havemann, Ernesto Priego and myself are trying to gather a bit of information about the benefits of using of open data in HE as teaching and learning resource?.

We want to know how academics are using open data and its practical and pedagogical applications  in higher education, so if you can help us by sharing your experiences or sharing this mini-survey with your network to try to identify  how open data is being used in universities we will be really grateful.

The results will be published as soon as possible

Best wishes

Dr. Javiera Atenas
HEA Fellow
Department of Science, Technology, Engineering and Public Policy (UCL STEaPP)
36-38 Fitzroy Square (2nd Floor)
London
W1T 6EY