[Open-education] Sixth Open Education Working Group Call: Meta-Community Session! Tuesday 27 January at 4pm – 5pm GMT

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Mon Jan 26 13:09:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

A reminder that we have our meta-community call tomorrow: Tuesday 27
January at 4pm – 5pm GMT.

I will be sharing Google hangout links (to watch or attend) tomorrow
morning. Keep your eye on the list or this blog post.

http://education.okfn.org/sixth-open-education-working-group-call-meta-community-session/

See you then! ;-)

Marieke