[Open-education] launch of oerworldmap.org

Jan Neumann oer at anisation.org
Wed Mar 11 20:52:07 UTC 2015

Dear OER community,

we are pleased to launch oerworldmap.org <http://oerworldmap.org> today!

The OER World Map project is funded by The William and Flora Hewlett
Foundation and aims at sharing information on behalf of the worldwide
OER community. Using local knowledge to describe the OER ecosystem,
the OER World Map will visualize the world of OER and support a range
of widgets and tools, including powerful statistical analysis. More
background information is available on our blog at
https://blog.oerworldmap.org.

To help us provide a first overview of the OER community, we would
like to invite you to register for our newsletter at
http://oerworldmap.org/.

All the best,
Jan Neuman & the OER World Map Team