[Open-education] Open Education South Korea

Marieke Guy marieke.guy at okfn.org
Fri Mar 13 09:31:54 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

I hope you've all had a great Open Education Week!

In our final #openeducationwk post we have an excellent introduction to
Open Education in South Korea from Stella HaYoung Shin.
http://education.okfn.org/open-education-south-korea/

OER initiatives are beginning to emerge in South Korea and recently some
amazing events have been organised that support teachers and students,
and enable them to come together and share their experiences of
educational and learning innovation using OERs.

Have a great weekend.

Marieke

--

Marieke Guy
Project Coordinator | skype: mariekeguy | tel: 44 (0) 1285 885681 |