[Open-education] [OER] Creative Commons Open Business Models - Call For Participation

CGeith cgeith at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:54:05 UTC 2015

Paul, glad to see this initiative. Making more options and scenarios clear
to people will enable wider adoption of open principles. Your great work
with the Global Food Safety Partnership is one example of the need for this
information. I believe this will help move things forward.

- Chris

*Christine Geith, Ph.D.*

*Assistant Provost & Executive Director*

Michigan State University

MSU Global: Connecting People, Ideas and Purpose

301 Nisbet Building

1407 South Harrison Road

East Lansing, MI  48823-5286

Mobile: 517-381-0392

Fax: 517-432-1327

For Scheduling, call Julie: 517-432-8265

Skype: c.geith

email: geith at campusad.msu.edu

msuglobal.msu.edu <www.msuglobal.com>