[Open-education] Sharing open data sets experience in Programming courses

Olga Maxi stoptoscale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:15:16 UTC 2015

Dear all,

My name is Maksimenkova Olga, I am the Senior Lecturer of School of
Software Engineering, Faculty of Computer Science, National Research
University Higher School of Economics.

I'd like to share our educational experience of using Open Datasets in
teaching programming in the University.

Short-article on the topic called "On practice of using open data in
construction of training and assessment tasks for programming courses" may
be accessed by [
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/abstractAuthors.jsp?reload=true&arnumber=7250248&punumber%3D7222823%26filter%3DAND(p_IS_Number%3A7250193)%26pageNumber%3D3
]

If you are interested in a topic, don't hesitate and contact me.

Kind regards,
Olga