[Open-education] It's back! School of Open's Open Research course now open for sign-up

Beck.Pitt beck.pitt at open.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 15:43:15 UTC 2015

Hi everyone

We’re excited to announce that Open Research 2015 is now open for sign-up!

Last autumn the Hewlett funded OER Research Hub ran the first iteration of our badged, open course Open Research on P2PU’s School of Open. 139 participants from over 29 countries across 6 continents participated in the four-week course which explores the theory and practice of openness in research, how to be ethical and open when conducting research, disseminating in the open and the role of reflection/evaluation.

One year later and the award winning course is back! … Find out more about the improvements we’ve made, the surprises we’ve got in store for this iteration, check out the course and find out more about how to sign-up: http://oerresearchhub.org/2015/08/28/open-research-2015-launches-for-sign-up/

The course runs Monday 14 September - Sunday 11 October 2015, with sign–up open until Friday 11 September 2015…. We hope you’re able to join us and look forward to exploring open research with you!

Best wishes
Beck Pitt