[Open-education] Changes for the Open Education Working Group

Stracke, Christian Christian.Stracke at icb.uni-due.de
Thu Sep 3 15:10:21 UTC 2015

Dear Marieke,

that is great news, congratulations to your new position and challenges!
I can confirm that moving after a long period of time is a strange but nice feeling:
And if you are as happy with your colleagues as I'm here in the Welten Institute<http://www.ou.nl/web/welten-institute> at OUNL you will not regret it!

Thank you very much for all your efforts for Open Education and our close collaboration (also in ICORE<http://www.icore-online.org/>)!
Looking forward to meeting you at next opportunity!

Warmest regards and all the best!
Christian

With best regards

Christian M. Stracke

---

Dr. Christian M. Stracke
Associate Professor for Open Education and Innovation
Open University of the Netherlands
E-mail: Christian.Stracke at ou.nl<mailto:Christian.Stracke at ou.nl>
formerly: TELIT Research Institute
Managing Director and international Coordinator
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
E-mail: Christian.Stracke at uni-due.de<mailto:Christian.Stracke at uni-due.de>