[Open-education] session on OA / OER at the OGP Summit (27-29 October)

Ovidiu Voicu ovidiu.voicu at fundatia.ro
Thu Sep 24 07:00:09 UTC 2015

Hi All,

You are probably aware that the next Open Government Partnership Summit will be on 27-29 October in Mexico City. 27th is the Civil Society Day, while 28-29 are the Summit Days.

The organizers had an open call for session proposals. I have proposed, and it was accepted, a session on Open Access and Open Educational Resources during the Civil Society Day (27th). The goal of the session is to inform each other about the progress made by countries that have included OA/OER commitments in their OGP Action Plans.

In the following weeks, I will propose the more detailed session plan. But I wanted to let you know about this session, in cate you are planning to attend the Summit.

Best regards,

Ovidiu

---

Ovidiu Voicu