[Open-education] New Videos: Open Education Policy and Practice

Paul Blackman pueblackman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 23:15:02 UTC 2016

Cable,
Thank you for sharing this excellent resource and for providing access to
the site on the whole. This must be required reading/viewing.
I will place the link on the Barbados Community College web site and on my
own language learning site and will share with colleagues in the Caribbean.
Excellent work. Well done.
Kind regards
Paul

Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. Chris <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann>Lehmann

<http://twitter.com/chrislehmann>Paul U.E. Blackman, B.A (hons), M.D.E,
Dip. Ed
138 Wanstead Gardens