[Open-education] Webinars on 7 and 9 March

MacKinnon, Teresa T.MacKinnon at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 09:46:55 UTC 2016

Hi
I’m afraid the content of that page is not owned by me, I submitted to the Open Education week system and they produced this page. However, it links to our ALT Open Ed page so all the details are (or will be) there once Anna adds them.
Teresa

Principal Teaching Fellow, SFHEA, CMALT,
Language Centre
School of Modern Languages and Cultures
University of Warwick
Tel: 02476 524845