[Open-education] Mathwiki and its companions

Paul Bacsich Sero paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 16:42:11 UTC 2016

As many in Europe know it seems hard to transfer the expertise developed in university OER in North America to the European situation.

Having come by chance across Mathwiki - along with Chemwiki, Physwiki etc -  I am sure our readers especially would appreciate a blog posting about the state of play with this in the US and any developments to take it over the ocean to other continents.

http://mathwiki.ucdavis.edu/

Paul

Paul Bacsich
Senior Consultant, Sero HE
http://www.serohe.co.uk

Coordinator, Open Education Working Group
http://education.okfn.org/blog/