[Open-education] [OER-advocacy] Amazon Inspire

Phil Barker phil.barker at hw.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 18:11:51 UTC 2016

This is from an earlier report on Inspire
" Andrew Joseph, who was the cofounder of TenMarks and is now VP of
strategic relations for Amazon Education, described Inspire during a
session entitled “Transitioning to OER.”"
"“We’ve made a commitment that we will never charge for this,”
Joseph said in his presentation."

https://techcrunch.com/2016/03/11/amazon-eyes-up-education-plans-a-free-platform-for-learning-materials/

I *think* the current access restriction is because service is still in
beta.

Phil.