[Open-education] [OER-advocacy] Re: [OER] THREE IN FOUR U.S. TEACHERS SAY OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES ARE USED MORE OFTEN THAN TEXTBOOKS | TES Global

Priscila Gonsales prigon at educadigital.org.br
Thu Mar 31 03:24:09 UTC 2016

Tks, Nicole and Cable!

For us here in Brazil it is the most important problem: to distinguish
between "open" and "free"...
Today we've organized the first co-creation workshop during a very
important private social investment congress to prototype a OER pilot
project to implement a special teacher training in São Paulo public schools
to produce OER (teachers and students). The main point was to show to
private Brazilian foundations and institutions there is a big difference
between the both concepts.

Best,
Priscila