[Open-education] Fw: [M25-LT-GROUP] Plagarism - Turning us over

Atenas, Javiera j.atenas at ucl.ac.uk
Fri May 6 09:37:56 UTC 2016

*apologies for cross posting*

Dear Open Ed friends

Academics in the UK are leading on a petition to make illegal essay mills, which are basically companies what write essays for students which tend to be really difficult to identify, as they are nicely written but not by the students, which is basically a fraud, if you want to contribute, please sign this petition https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/128037 and spread the word

Best wishes

Dr. Javiera Atenas
HEA Fellow
UCL School of Management