[Open-education] Final status for Jorum resources & Deposits cease date

Pete Collins pete.collins at jisc.ac.uk
Thu May 5 14:25:49 UTC 2016

Hello all. Apologies for any cross posting.

I'm trying to get it to as wide a range of relevant audience possible,
but please share with your networks and social media. It can be viewed a
blog post on the Jorum Website:
http://www.jorum.ac.uk/final-status-for-jorum-resources-deposits-cease-date/

This is via Siobhan Burke, Jorum OER Service Manager:

This will be the last communication from the Jorum team until we near
the final retirement date on 30th September this year.

      Deposits cease

The last date to deposit resources in Jorum will be *Tuesday 31st May
2016*. This is to allow the Jorum team to analyse all new content and
ensure that we can determine its status for migration to the Jisc
Content and App Store.

      Content decision

The Jorum team have now finalised the status of its resources and this
is indicated on each resource page. In summary, we plan to migrate as
follows:

Migrate: 9258

Not migrate: 7170

We welcome feedback and requests for changes to resources in order for
us to change them from a ‘Not migrate’ status’ to a ‘migrate’ one. For
example, for any weblink pointing to content, we are happy to work with
content owners to ensure the content migrates, for example, uploading a
document of the website, or making source files available for more
complex resources. Either way, the Jorum team urge users to get in touch
with us and we will see what can be done.

More information is available on the Jorum Retirement pages:
http://www.jorum.ac.uk/retirement/

You can contact the team by emailing jorum at jisc.ac.uk

*You will have until 15th June to contact the team about changing the
status of resources.*

Best wishes,

Siobhán Burke

--

<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

*Pete Collins*
Jorum Educational Technologist

T 0161 275 7789
Skype petecollinsmcr
Twitter @JorumPete
6th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU

*jisc.ac.uk* <http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT
No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower
Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk <http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>