[Open-education] Creative Commons Certificate - help us map similar projects

Kamil Śliwowski kamilsliwowski at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:49:06 UTC 2016

Dear open edu friends,

As some of you may know there is a Creative Commons project going on which
will create a family of certificates to provide organizations and
individuals with a range of options for increasing knowledge and use of
Creative Commons in sectors such as public administration, education,
libraries.

We are asking for your help to map similar projects around the world, open
resources that could be used in this project and explore needs of
organisations and people involved in CC/open education to use such a tool
in the future.

*If You could spend 5-7 minutes to answer our survey and/or send it to
people involved in such projects it would be great, you will help us a lot
and maybe get inspired to be more involved in this project. If You are
interested in cooperation or more info about the project feel free to
contact me or Paul Stacey from CC.*

*Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/bt3gJguQ5N  <http://goo.gl/forms/bt3gJguQ5N>*

Initially Creative Commons is focusing on creating a specific CC
Certificate for educators, government, and librarians. The CC Certificate
for each of these will include a subset of learning outcomes from the
overall CC Master Certificate along with new learning outcomes specific to
each role (more on that in this post
https://blog.creativecommons.org/2016/04/05/open-community-call-help-us-build-creative-commons-certificates/

Thanks!

Kamil Śliwowski