[Open-education] CC OER themed #backtoschool week: 12-16 September

Cable Green cable at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 8 22:40:24 UTC 2016

Greetings OER Friends:

As school schedules vary from country to country, I'm hoping a list of open
education initiatives, events, projects, tips, communications, etc. can be
remixed / reused around the world based on local #backtoschool schedules.

I will share back all of the OER projects, etc. I receive at the end of
next week.

Most gratefully,

Cable