[Open-education] Students and Open Education

Werner Westermann wernerwestermannj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 19:13:40 UTC 2017

Dear all, reagrds from Santiago.  Apologies for cross-posting.

An OpenCon event will be held in Chile.  I was very happy to be invited,
and of course I would like to tackle my presentation highlightiing student
participation and engagement.  I've found information about perceptions and
attitudes:
https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/knowledge-hub/students%E2%80%99-views-learning-methods-and-open-educational-resources-higher-education

But, what open educational practices would you feature thinking about
strong student participation in learning?  My paradigm on this is the
LibreText project https://chem.libretexts.org/  Other best practices?
Thanks for your time and consideration,

Werner Westermann