[Open-education] [OER-advocacy] Sharing, Generosity and Gratitude

Kurshan, Barbara L bkurshan at upenn.edu
Thu Jul 11 13:09:21 UTC 2019

David and Cable,
Amazing what you have done for each other.
Thinking of you both for a speedy and full recovery.
Bobbi

Barbara "Bobbi" Kurshan
Senior Fellow and Innovation Advisor
Graduate School of Education
University of Pennsylvania
3700 Walnut Street
Room 424
Philadelphia, PA 19104-621

T: 215-746-1422
Mobile: 215-859-1666
bkurshan at upenn.edu<mailto:bkurshan at upenn.edu>

From: "oer-advocacy-coalition at googlegroups.com" <oer-advocacy-coalition at googlegroups.com> on behalf of Paul Bacsich <paul.bacsich at sero.co.uk>
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 7:41 AM
To: Cable Green <cable at creativecommons.org>, David Wiley <david.wiley at gmail.com>, OER Forum <oer-forum at lists.esn.org.za>, "Open Educaton @ OKFN" <open-education at lists.okfn.org>, "OPENEDSIG at JISCMAIL.AC.UK" <OPENEDSIG at jiscmail.ac.uk>, "oer-advocacy-coalition at googlegroups.com" <oer-advocacy-coalition at googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [OER-advocacy] Sharing, Generosity and Gratitude

Dear Cable and David

What an amazing and uplifting story in these troubled times!

And somehow so befitting our sharing, and caring, community.

Our very best wishes to both for the speediest of recoveries.

And maybe not quite so much travelling till you both are fully well?

Paul Bacsich

Ambassador for the global advocacy of OER and a member of the OER Advocacy Committee of ICDE
Co-Coordinator, Open Education Working Group
Professor of Practice, University of West Indies Open Campus
Visiting Professor of Online Learning, University of Derby
Chair of Advisory Board, Multeversity