[Open-education] Sharing, Generosity and Gratitude

Debbie Blair debbie.blair at sfcollege.edu
Thu Jul 11 12:50:59 UTC 2019

I am speechless and my heart rejoices!  Bless you both!
Debbie

Debbie Blair
Academic Technologist
Center for Academic Technologies (CAT)
352-381-3812
352-395-7344 Canvas Help

Santa Fe College
3000 NW 83rd Street
P 138
Gainesville, FL 32606

[Santa Fe College]<https://www.sfcollege.edu/>
sfcollege.edu<https://www.sfcollege.edu>
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/santafecollege>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/santafecollege>[Instagram]<https://instagram.com/santafecollege>[YouTube]<https://www.youtube.com/user/SantaFeCollege>[Linkedin]<https://www.linkedin.com/school/santa-fe-college/>

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix